---- Original Message ----
From: "Mattias Wadenstein" <maswan@acc.umu.se>
To: "Matt Kraai" <kraai@ftbfs.org>
Cc: "David Harrison" <david@mammoth.com.au>;
<debian-cd@lists.debian.org>; <debian-www@lists.debian.org> Sent:
Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:52 PM Subject: Re: Tracker down

On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Matt Kraai wrote:

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 01:56:00PM +1000, David Harrison wrote:
Not really a website problem but the tracker for the .torrent files
for the unofficial AMD distro (at
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/sarge-amd64/bt-cd/)
appears to be down.

Thanks for reporting this problem.  I think
debian-cd@lists.debian.org is the correct address to report it to,
though, so I've copied this message there.

Yes, that is the correct address.

I have upgraded the version of the bittorrent software, in the hope
that it won't crash quite as often. We'll see in a week or so if it
crashes again during the weekly build.

/Mattias Wadenstein