Re: Plans for debian-cd

Le lundi 13 juin 2005 à 14:18 -0300, Otavio Salvador a écrit :

>     steve>  * Once the above are done, freeze debian-cd in CVS and
>     steve> move to a more powerful scm (svn/arch/whatever - I'm open
>     steve> to suggestions/debate here).
>
>     I suggest SVN since most of Debian internal project are using
>     it. For those people who want the power of distributed
>     development, SVK is also available and keeps simple for most of
>     people use it.

Since the beginning of alioth, there's a debian-cd project because of
the debian-cd group (on Debian.org machines). I can just activate it and
request a subversion repository.

I'm already familiar with svn, so I'm also in favor of subversion.

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com
Earn money with free software: http://www.geniustrader.org