Can Some One Please Do Me A Favor?

Hi, I am Max.

I have become intrested in Debian linux most especially Woody by reading the tutorials at www.aboutdebian.com . A friend of mine gave me the CD's 1 & 2 and is working fine. But I am unable to complete the tut. because I don't have the CD set. I don't seem to get it in any of the shops near me here in Ghana. Can any one please help me get the remaining set? if so, please send me a mail. Or if you can send me some or all of the CD's, then pls. mail to:

Maxwell Obeng Yeboah

P. O. Box NT 363.

Accra, New-Town

Ghana, West Africa.