A question

Hello,

I am planning on getting the Debian Linux
distribution. I want to know if java (jsdk) is on the
CD distributions to do JSP, servlets, anything with
java development on the server side? Or do I have to
get that from other sources?

Better yet, can you send me a listing of what is
inside the distribution CD's or give me a URL where I
could find that information. Can you tell me if the CD
(DVD) distros have all the packages (8710 packages or
so)?

Thank you.
Best Regards,
Riza