Sarge CD Built on 20040913 Unable to find IDE CD on Intel 440BX based system

I tried building a Sarge CD again today, boot expert26 mode. It is unable to mount the IDE CDROM which is attached to the Intel 440BX based motherboard. Dell Optiplex GX1 system specifically.

Also, the text screen background is red on this CD, wasn't it blue in the past... kind'a ugly.

Please advise if there is something from a log I can pass along to assist with this continuing error...

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems