Re: request for a free linux cd-rom

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 11:04:19AM -0700, kesava moorthi wrote:
> sub: free linux cd-rom

FWIW, this appears to be Debian's second self-perpetuating Google flop
(after the d**ling b*njos "classic").

google.co.in (and only it, apparently) ranks the debian-cd archive on
lists.d.o very high for certain searches like "free linux cd".

Right now, this is not the case - but I remember the m/l archive showing up
in the top ten when I tried this search a few months ago. For me, resolving
google.co.in currently returns IP addresses which are located in the US,
but I suspect that Indish users get different IPs.

*sigh*,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯