weekly builds are coming back again

Well, yesterday I finished my preliminary tests of the new cd and dvd soft,
so today we'll start building weekly ISOs again.

The new method uses a new soft, JTE, that should build the jigdos faster
than before, but it can also have bugs that the old method didn't, so of you
find something weird within the ISOS, just comment it around here.

The schedule is setup like it was before, on friday night we'll build the
DVDs and on saturday night we'll start creating the CDs.

Hope we don't have too many problems.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net