Re: gluck/cdimage/snapshot

On Mar 06 2004, Greg Madden wrote:
> It seems the the snapshot directory, gluck.debian.org/cdimage/snapshot/,
> is out of sync with the jigdo templates, building a DVD, Sarge-1-1386
> (05-Mar-2004) is issing 85 files, Sarge-2-1386 is missing 136 packages.
> Using another mirror finishes the build though.

I believe you got the image while we were changing, I mean that the new
images were built from the 5th to the 6th, so I believe that you where
trying to complete the old image when we already had the new one set online.

What is weird is that you were trying to complete it against gluck, it
should have first looked at the mirror you had specified and to gluck only
if it could not find the files in your mirror, and then... if gluck's
snapshot didn't have the files and your other mirror didn't have them
either, I'm wondering how changing to another mirror got it solved :-?

I'm going to have a better snapshot system setup when time permits, so that
we can have the two last builds in the snapshot.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net