Back online again (was: testing netinst isos)

Hi!

I'd like to announce that we have http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing
back online again, even though we are still producing the cd images, so not
all arches are already there.

We have a new setup wich comes with even more images, and better daily
images handling, all this stuff has been tested at
http://people.debian.org/~manty/testing while the official url was offline,
so some of you may already know it.

The new stuff is:

Weekly DVD images, built for 4.7Gigs DVDs
Daily builds archived for some days so that we can download older builds
New sid_d-i netinst images [1]
Daily builds are now produced when the mirror pulse gets to gluck

[1] These images right now are just like normal netinst images but are
produced using the sid's debian-installer udeb packages, as now we already
have testing and unstable packages for debian-installer.

We'll continue to add more stuff to our setup in the future, as soon as we
complete the images regeneration. Hope you enjoy the new stuff out there!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net