Re: contents of the first sarge CD image

> It doesn't "fail", it's probably just not used by the scripts run on
> gluck... Santiago could you please use exclude-sarge and
> unexclude-CD2-sarge in the build on gluck ?

I have added that on the conf and have started rebuilding i386 cds right
now.

BTW, I was wondering if we should also use SECURED=1 or not :-?

> I'd be glad if you could make a real proposition (ie a patch)
> of what to remove from CD1 and put on CD2, etc.

I wouldn't mind applying any patches on gluck to the usual builds, so if
Josip wants to commit them and drop me a note telling me to apply them or if
he wants to send me the patches diretly I'll gladly apply them.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net