jigdo-easy2win and Unofficial CD images: .jigdo for woody missing?

I downloaded jigdo-easy2win tonight and tried to use it to get a copy of a
woody boot CD image.  It failed with the message as shown below.  I confess to
be using Win/2K.  I selected the choice "[8]" for Unofficial CD's, then
choice "[3]" for "Woody : Pre-release testing images at cdimage.debian.org",
then choice "[1]" for ix86 and "[1]" for the first CD image.

I also tried to get a woody snapshot with choice "[4]", "Woody : Snapshots at
ftp.fsn.hu", but that was terrifyingly slow.

I have jigdo-easy2win running happily on an official potato CD image, so I'm
pretty sure it's not just my machine.  Who is the correct person to contact to
see about making:
   http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo

available?  Or did I miss the announcement, and woody is now live and "stable"?

Thanks,
-Del, who would appreciate a CC on your reply

---------------------- 8< clip & save screen shot 8< ----------------------
 Jigsaw Download "Easy"  Copyright (C) 2001-2002 R. Atterer, J.A. Bezemer  GPL2

CD IMAGE SELECTION
------------------

Downloading .jigdo file, one moment please...

--23:35:50--  http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo
           => `woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo'
Connecting to cdimage.debian.org:80... connected!
23:35:50 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Error: could not download `http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo'

Note: This may happen when the automatic random server selection has
selected a server that is not available at this moment. Please try
again in a few minutes. Thanks for your patience.

Press any key to continue . . .