Re: Multiboot testing please ...

On Apr 07, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> Anyway, I burned a CD and tested it, and it seems to work OK.  I'll
> post a URL for downloading it for testing as soon as it gets done
> rsyncing.
>
> Note that this will be a 185MB 5cm/3in CD image.  It contains all of
> the base system and standard, so you can treat it as a normal CD #1;
> just make sure you have a network connection to install anything other
> than the 229 packages that are on it when you set up APT.

Here's the URL:

http://relativity.phy.olemiss.edu/~cnlawren/woody-i386-1.raw

Please don't kill the server :-)  Seriously, it'll be up for a few
days, but I'll have to rm it Tuesday so it doesn't end up on a backup
tape...

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/