RE: Outdated woody-i386.list file

	[Simon Wood]
	I've checked and yes they are symlinked on the Official
	CD (Potato 2.2.2) I have, but there is an issue here.

	The un-official '.list' contain both a dated-directory and
	a current-directory. This results in the same file(s) being
	downloaded twice. If I use Potato as an example of the
	amount of data contained in these directories, this would
	result in a extra 129MByte being downloaded and then thrown
	away rsync, which is rather wasteful...

	I can send a brief log file showing the problem if required.

	Who is building the '.list' files and how??

	The '.list' for the Official (i.e. Potato) only contains
	references to 'current', even though on the official ISO
	'current' is a symlink to 'dated-directory' - though I don't
	think the order make much difference.

	Apologies if I'm being a bit (too) pedantic about this....
	Simon W.