Re: jigdo 0.5.2

So sprach »Richard Atterer« am 2001-09-03 um 23:35:59 +0200 :
> also available for Mac OS 9 (GTK+ is for OS X only). However,
> currently I lean towards GTK+ since it is more "mainstream" and more
> likely to be ported to further platforms in the future (fingers
> crossed). OTOH, wxwindows builds on top of GTK+ - hmm...

Hmm, how about QT?  It's available for Linux and Windows and Mac's
shouldn't be too far away IIRC.  Or, to go to the other extreme - how
about whatever Kylix uses?   Should allow making applications which run
on Linux and Windows.

Is a recent GTK available for Windows?

Alexander Skwar
--