New unofficial, untested 3.0r2 DVD .jigdo files

Hello,

someone asked on the jigdo-user mailing list about woody DVD images, and I
was surprised to find out that there aren't any - how so?

Anyway, this led me to try out my old script on farbror once more. It more
or less worked, at least in the sense that it produced some output for some
arches...

  http://farbror.acc.umu.se/debian-cd-test/

I haven't checked whether the size of the resulting images is appropriate
for DVDs. Also, I realize I forgot to make the .jigdo file say "3.0r2"
instead of r1 - but the images are for r2.

If anybody is brave enough to try out these images, let me know how well
they work! (...and expect them not to work)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯