Re: XENHVM

Hei hei,

Am 27.09.2013 16:32, schrieb Steven Chamberlain:
> For kfreebsd-9, I replaced debian/arch/amd64/amd64.config with a custom
> amd64-xenhvm.config like so, then dpkg-buildpackage -b:

I just edited the file, forgot to change device names in /etc/fstab and
/etc/network/interfaces, booted from a FreeBSD install CD into a Live
CD, changed them, booted the Debian kFreeBSD again, and finally verified
speed: in sum full PCI-Speed (4 disks on one SATA-PCI-controller).

Thanks a lot!
Alex