Eclipse

Hi,

I just got Eclipse working on kfreebsd-amd64. It required a small change plus switching the default Java implementation to openjdk-7.

I was about to send bug reports with these patches, but since I'm so totally disconnected from the current state of things (Sorry about that. Really) I'd like to ensure that the proposed change isn't going to cause harm elsewhere.

So, is it alright to move java-common defaults to openjdk-7? I take it the rest of architectures (currently on openjdk-6) will do a similar move soon.

Thanks!