Re: Please test zfsutils 9.0~svn226163-1

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 01:35:36 +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> * We could get rid of the last delta in 01_glibc_kludge.diff and the
> whole (hacky and ugly) 16-wrap-cdefs.diff if kfreebsd-kernel-headers
> would export cdefs.h like it does upstream [2].

As Petr has said <sys/cdefs.h> is already exported by eglibc, the only
issue I see here is that our kernel headers [0] do not match what's
expected from them by eglibc ones, so we should fix those because this
affects *all* software using specific features and their visibility, I
don't think it's reasonable for every package to use libbsd-dev to
workaround this.

[0] Some of the affected headers seem to be (grepped for _VISIBLE):
    /usr/include/sys/limits.h
    /usr/include/sys/timespec.h
    /usr/include/machine-*/endian.h
    /usr/include/machine-*/float.h