istgt_0.4~20110717-1_kfreebsd-amd64.changes is NEW
(new) istgt_0.4~20110717-1.debian.tar.gz extra admin
(new) istgt_0.4~20110717-1.dsc extra admin
(new) istgt_0.4~20110717-1_kfreebsd-amd64.deb extra admin
iSCSI userspace target daemon for Unix-like operating systems
istgt is a iSCSI target for Unix-like operating systems (including those with
Linux and kFreeBSD kernels) running as daemon process in user space.
* Multipath I/O
* 64bit LBA for volumes over 2 TiB size
* Header/Data digest by CRC32C
* Mutual authentication with CHAP
* Multiple LUNs and ACLs for portals
* IPv6/IPv4 support
(new) istgt_0.4~20110717.orig.tar.gz extra admin
Changes: istgt (0.4~20110717-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Arno Töll ]
* Make upstream Makefile honor $(DESTDIR) (`handle-destdir.patch')
* Install binaries to /sbin instead of /bin (`fix-installdir.patch')
* Initial release. (Closes: #636139: ITP: istgt -- iSCSI userspace
target daemon for Unix-like operating systems)
[ Robert Millan ]
* Require libcam-dev on kfreebsd-any.
* Set Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes.
* Add myself to Uploaders.
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to email@example.com
Closing bugs: 636139
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.