Re: [kfreebsd] pstree -a: /proc/19/cmdline: Bad address

Robert Millan wrote:

> I wouldn't consider kfreebsd-9 a solution to your linprocfs
> problem, it is only barely usable yet (see
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2011/06/msg00208.html)

Let's add to that list. ;-)

 lock order reversal:
  1st 0xffffff803d300018 bufwait (bufwait) @ kern/vfs_bio.c:2658
  2nd 0xfffffe000257e800 dirhash (dirhash) @ ufs/ufs/ufs_dirhash.c:284

Reproducible.  Will file in a moment.

> If you want to help getting it fixed in sid, you can test
> kfreebsd-8 8.2-1.1 in experimental.  We need to make sure
> the GCC upgrade didn't cause any regression before
> new sid uploads can be made.

I'd been testing that for the last few days and it's been okay so far.
This is kvm rather than bare hardware, though.

I'll go back to kfreebsd-8 to help the war effort.  Still, it's nice
to see something close to CURRENT is available.