Additional kernel options and devices

Dear all,

let me initiate a spinoff subject related to Axel Beckert's
followup from the FOSDEM meeting.

My interest in activating

   option QUOTA

is well known. My work from last week points also to

   option IPSEC
   option IPSEC_NAT_T
   device crypto
   device enc

However, I have identified two issues in ipsec-tools/racoon
that are incorrect also for FreeBSD and appearently have gone
unnoticed. One issue is resolved already and will go upstream
to ipsec-tools within shortly, the other one will be examined
this week.

Anyway, there is certainly functionality that is not default
in upstream FreeBSD, but could justly be considered mandatory
for GNU/kFreeBSD. Could we collect some kind of central information
source on this matter?

Best regards,

  Mats Erik Andersson, DM