New GNU/kFreeBSD install CD

Hi all,

I have been asked to produce a new version of the GNU/kFreeBSD install
CD that pull packages from the official Debian archive instead of the
debian-ports one. I have produced them for both i386 and amd64.

This new version uses a 7.2 kernel instead of a 7.1 one, for better
compliance recent hardware. The other changes are very small and are
mainly an update of all the installed packages to the latest version
in unstable. Note however that the official Debian archive still hasn't
reached the number of packages that we used to have on debian-ports.

You can download the new installation CDs from alioth.debian.org [1]
[2]. The installation notes are unchanged, and are available on [3].

Have fun!
Aurelien

[1] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/install-cd/kfreebsd-amd64/20090729/
[2] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/install-cd/kfreebsd-i386/20090729/
[3] http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/doc/

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73