[gsoc2009] debian-installer on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

(I don't know if I have to cc other Debian mailing lists)

Hi.

I would like to partecipate as a student in Google Summer of Code 2009.

I'm interested in working on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD.

I propose the project "Porting debian-installer on Debian GNU/kFreeBSD".
I'm not able to complete this task alone.
I need someone splitting this task in smaller subtasks to complete.

Do you think this project is a good idea?
Is there someone wanting to mentor me?

Luca Favatella