nvidia binary driver support

I've been running GNU/kfreebsd in qemu for a while and I'm very impressed.
 I definitely love working with such a well designed kernel.

I have a question that I've googled for a while and can't seem to find any
conclusive answers:

How is support for Nvidia's closed-source drivers?  Does anybody have any
experience with them on kfreebsd?

They work very well on my freebsd system but I know that userland is
kfreebsd is somewhat different.  I'm afraid to make the jump installing
kfreebsd on one of my home machines until I know that certain criteria are
met.  These criteria being among other things smp support and 3d
acceleration.

Thanks,
John