Re: Debian GNU/(k)NetBSD and sparc32 hardware?

Gianluca Bonetti dixit:

> ::: NetBSD vs kNetBSD :::

You'll need both. For GNU/kNetBSD, archive qualification and,
eventually, release qualification will be much easier to achieve,
because most of the archive will build unmodified, and the needed
tweaks can be taken from GNU/kFreeBSD. A GNU/NetBSD port would be
faster to deploy in the beginning or from within an already running
NetBSD system, but harder to support in the long term (easier once
the GNU/kNetBSD is doing well).

bye,
//mirabile

(For what it's worth - shameless advertising, that's why rot13'd:
ZveOFQ jvyy or ehaavat ba fcnep32 flfgrzf irel fbba ntnva nf jryy,
nygubhtu abg jvgu FZC.)
existence.		-- Coywolf Qi Hunt