Maybe FAQ

I may be asking questions to be already FAQs, but I cannot find any
FRQ , so ... I ask :-)

1) Is there any way to upgrade to Debian-*bsd an existing, running
FreeBSD installation (wheter it makes sense or not)

2) Can *.deb packages co-exist with classical BSD ports ?

3) Are the *.deb packages for *bsd handled the same old way they did
on linux, or they simply use /usr/local filesystem ?

4) What about some specs I once read about leaving the use of
/usr/local to the system administrator (Maybe these are concerning
only to Linux...)

Thank you once more
- for kind help
- for existing, you at  @debian.org