kfreebsd-5_5.4-1_i386.changes is NEW
(new) kfreebsd-source-5.4_5.4-1_all.deb optional devel
source code for kernel of FreeBSD 5.4 with Debian patches
This package provides the source code for kernel of FreeBSD 5.4, base of
a GNU/kFreeBSD system.
Changes: kfreebsd-5 (5.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Robert Edmonds ]
* New upstream version pulled from RELENG_5 CVSup.
* Re-instated 900_devfs_perm_fixes.diff.
[ Aurelien Jarno ]
* Removed non-free sources (see copyright).
* Make kfreebsd-image-5.4 depends on kldutils.
* Build 4 flavours: 486, 586, 686, 686-smp
* Fixed the movl instruction to make the kernel buildable with the
Announcing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.