REQ: MEDICAL CODER
We got your resume in the website.
If you are interested in the following req, please send resume
ASAP to email@example.com
P: 248 745 8453
1. Code and analyze a minimum of 100 medical records per day utilizing ICD-9 CM, CPT, HCPCS, and E&M coding guidelines.
2. Perform data quality management and focused audits related to coding. Compare diagnosis, procedure, and E&M codes with medical record documentation.
3. Provides coding education to providers/clinic personnel that include use of DOD coding guidelines.
4. Performs basic administration functions in support of the Fox Army Health Center Coding Office.
5. Employees of this contract will attend occasional, in-house training as required for all categories of Fox Army Health Center employees, per official MEDDAC regulations, the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
6. The Contractor will be considered a Business Associate of Fox Army Health Center in accordance with HIPAA, and will therefore treat any and all associated information in accordance with established HIPAA guidance. A security and back ground checks will be required for contracted employees.
7. Office hours are generally 7.00 AM to 3:30 PM. Alternate Work Schedules (AWS) may be approved, but only if mutually agreed to by the Contractor and Fox Army Health Center. Workday includes a 30 minute lunch break. Contractor will provide replacement employees in the event of vacation or illness of usual workers.
8. # of position available: 2 coders.
9. Duration: 05/10/2004 through 07/09/2004
10. Location: Redstone Arsenal, AL