Re: Sparc port

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:07:42PM +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:
[...]
> Oh, and mentions of patch locations aren't ideal now. Joel's got rather a
> lot of cleaner ones in his CVS tree,

Where do I find that? I can't see any reference to it in the list
archives.

At present, dpkg won't build because it can't find obstack.h, which
seems to be part of glibc. Is there a patch for dpkg that I need?

--
John Ineson
``It's entirely possible to install almost every version of Linux on one