re: Regarding possibly porting Debian GNU/BSD to the PowerPC.

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 05:49, matthew green wrote:
> hmm, do you have another (unix) machine?

No, just the iMac, maybe someone could donate hardware?  :-/

> netbooting netbsd on the mac
> is the simplest way to do this, and it doesn't require repartiting
> your hard drive.

That would be nice, but I have dial-up.  And i tried openbsd on x86 once
(netboot) and it kept wanting me to specify the ethernet port, like I
absolutely needed cable.  or ANY broadband connection.