Re: sys/socket.h and source defines

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 04:51:17PM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:

> This is a fix I had considered... but really should happen upstream. I
> guess perhaps I'll check the CVS version of things, and file a bug if it's
> still got this problem...

Teach me to check upstream first. PR 10791 under NetBSD. Of course, the
only way to get the fix natively is to run -current... and I'm not sure
what the consequences of backporting only that file would be (need to get
it and diff it against current).
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/