Re: binutils for GNU/FreeBSD

For FreeBSD, I've been using binutils 2.11.90.0.7-2 with gcc 3.0.3-1.
This seems to work well. The newer binutils (2.11.92.0.12.3-6) segfaults when
linking c++ code. Breaks apt, lftp and fakeroot.

I've been just copying getopt into packages for now. Gets them up and running,
so I can get a stable base system to work on. Later, I'm thinking about putting
together a libiberty package. Then it'll just require patching configure.
That work can probably be shared by all the BSDs.