Re: ed SEGV

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 06:50:40PM +0000, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> "Joel Baker" <lucifer@lightbearer.com> writes:
>

> > --2fHTh5uZTiUOsy+g
> >
> > Currently, my copy of ed is throwing SEGV; gdb says this is caused by a
>
> Is this the ed package I built the other day? If not, what source did
> you use?
>
> I was trying to get another ed build to use BSD getopt_long, and that
> was SEGVing somewhere in the find+replace code too.

This is the Debian source package. The reason I hadn't uploaded ed to the
archive is that it was broken.

-liberty appears to fix the option problems, but revealed that there are
SEGV problems instead... (though tetex-bin also revealed that...)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/