XFree86

I have managed to get the XFree86 sources to compile well enough that X
clients run to remote servers. This includes xlibs, xlibs-dev, and a bunch
of other development stuff that many packages depend on.

I have *not* put these packages up - primarily because I want to try to
build a 'full' set of X packages first, using the expected dependancies
rather than a hacked up version. To do this, I need to compile a few other
things first (that were dependant on X) - but this should hopefully be much
faster.

deb-bsd# xeyes -display 10.0.2.70:0.0
* sees a pair of eyes looking back at him *
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/