Re: ed package

I think it would be best if we can agree on a solution that works for all three
BSD's. That could save work, and it would definitely simplify getting patches
merged back into Debian.

Perhaps we should just package libiberty. That takes care of the handful of
packages that try use to use obstack and friends, also.