Re: ed package

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 10:30:51AM +0000, Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ed package (binary) is at
> http://www.pick.ucam.org/~matthew/netbsd/ed_0.2-19_netbsd-i386.deb
>
> md5sum is 0d08768459c589722584903fc658fa0c
>
> The package is of course unsigned, but this mail is signed :)

FYI - there are two bugs filed against ed which are of interest. The second
one (the option bug) is not exactly critical, but I'd dearly love some help
hunting down more info for the maintainer. I *think* it's happening because
of a difference in GNU libc getopt() vs. the internal replacement that ed
has (and that possibly linking the getopt library would fix it - is this
libiberty? I always forget...)
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/