Re: Able to put website on debian.org

Take a look at http://jimmy.kaplowitz.org/jimmy/debian.org/ports/netbsd/
and see if you like what you see. I have not committed it yet, because
it's still too soon to assume that everyone wants me to do so, but you
can all now see what it would look like, and give me feedback. I copied
Matthew Garrett's page and then did little more than the minimum necessary
to make the page validate properly and to give the page the same look and feel
as the rest of Debian's site. (There were a couple of other changes, but most
of them were minor.) I left alone the off-site links, including the ones pointing
to Matt's tarball, which I think is the simplest way to go right now
(eventually we will want to put everything on Debian's site, IMHO, but
not necessarily yet).

Discuss, discuss. :-)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org