Re: plan for freebsd-i386

Wade wrote:

Have you any plans for X? I will wait if you do have plans, but if not I will roll my own so that I can use the debian-freebsd as my main system [and hence report useful bugs].

I have X working, but haven't got the patch cleaned up. The X server worked ok on my test box, but I had trouble finding a window manager that would build. X isn't very important to me, so I didn't think to put it in the plan, but it'd be in medium term section.

       ---Nathan