Re: Upcoming d-i beta2, round 1

Hello,

Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> (12/08/2012):
> Quoting Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org):
>
> > I've set age-days for this round, and I'll modify the testing summary
> > page to help be build comprehensive unblock/unblock-udeb/age-days
> > requests for next ones.
>
> (keeping -release CC'ed to avoid cutting the thread but that's more a
> -boot issue)

(dropped this time)

> Do you think it could be possible to add Yet Another Column to mention
> whether a given package has pending changes in git? I use a script for
> this (I seem to remember we had something for that in the past but I
> can't find it anymore), but gathering things in a common place would
> make the release easier.

just committed that:

kibi@kathleen:~/debian-installer/scripts/testing-summary$ svn ci -m 'gen-summary: List number of commits in git if a repository is found.'
Sending        testing-summary/gen-summary
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 67951.

There's list-unreleased, but checking git describe --tags make it easier
to spot any missing tag push, as a nice side effect. (Also, people might
create a “devel” changelog entry targetting “unstable”.)

> We could even merge results from
> http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/translations.txt, that tracks
> packages with translation updates that are more recent that the last
> package release....but that's maybe a bit too much for a single
> page..:-)

Nah, that should be fine, just not tonight. Please make sure to remind
me about that wishlish item once I've requested some more unblocks.

Mraw,
KiBi.