Re: Ask for d-i manual translations updates

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):

> > So, in short, /me needs help to maintain the file..:-)
>
> Ok, I already volunteered maintaining such a list.
> And this offer still stands :-)
> Which leads to the need for /me learning git ...

That's anyway useful for future work on l10n as more and more things
will be using git (and, frankly, after a first learning curve, using
it is just a pleasure).

> And I may need some help in understanding the format of that file.

That's quite genuine XML, so more or less self-explanatory.