Re: Thank you so much for breaking d-i!

On Jul 15, Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:

> This is interesting, because the last time I tried statically linking
> the udeb it was bigger than the dynamic one.
And now I remembered: the udeb is not static because the current udev
(which I failed to package timely, and now may be too late for
wheezy...) needs libkmod.
Even if we do not need the library for wheezy I doubt that it is a good
idea renaming the package twice.

So please let me know if I need to do anything right now: the only real
bug is not building with -Os, which I can fix at any time.

Please Cc me.

--
ciao,
Marco