Debian won't install via businesscard

Hi all.

I couldn't find a solution to my problem on the web.

 http://www.us.debian.org/CD/netinst/

I downloaded the file debian-6.0.5-i386-businesscard.iso and burned it onto CD,
then tried to install Debian on my pc.  Everything went fine until the `install
the base system' step, when the following error message appeared:

 Debootstrap Error
 Failed to determine the codename for the release

and it was impossibile to continue.  I also tried copying the iso file onto usb
pendrive and also tried to install Debian onto another machine but the error
occurred again and again.  Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance
Rodolfo