Re: D-i beta1

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 08:53 +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Samuel Thibault (sthibault@debian.org):
> > Hello,
> >
> > It'd be good to migrate to testing for b1 also espeakup (just
> > translations) and brltty (description fixup, and d-i udev hardware list
> > update).
>

> The same stands for eject.

And debootstrap 1.0.42 which contains (Joey+Colin CCd):

        debootstrap (1.0.42) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

          * Downgrade the absence of an InRelease file from a warning to an info
            message.  For now, debootstrap can cope fine without, and it's possible
            there are Debian mirrors that don't have InRelease; Ubuntu doesn't quite
            have InRelease support yet either (LP: #1017398).

         -- Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>  Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:19:34 +0100

I'm currently seeing this block preseed installations, at a guess
because our local apt cache/proxy thing does not serve this particular
file yet because it is the Squeeze version.

Thanks,
Ian.

--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Bolt Thrower - Intro...Unleashed(Upon Mankind)

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
		-- Dante