Re: The future of BabelBox

Quoting Luca Capello (luca@pca.it):

> I would like to import the current code into a Git repository and then
> add all the changes, but I was wondering if such a code is already
> available somewhere.  I quickly looked through the web interface of the
> SVN d-i repository [7], with no success.  Any clue?

As we  briefly discussed yesterday, of there is nothing in D-I VCS,
then it's nowhere else and what's linked on the wiki, plus your
changes, is probably the most recent version.

If, at some points you're wondering about credits forthis stuff, I can
take one part of the blame, a lot goes to Frans Pop later on and I'm
less sure for the rest. Maybe the wiki page history can give clues.