PowerPC architecture not supported by libparted

Hi,

While trying to install Ubuntu on a PowerPC computer (Sam460 made by ACube Systems), debconf/partman says (translated):
the partitioning utility have no information on the default partition table of this architecture. Please send an email with nore information.

So here is the email but I don't know what kind of information I can give to you. I just want partman to overwrite the whole disk whatever is currently on it.

How can I help you with more information? How can I go further in the installation process?

Thanks
--
Philippe Ferrucci