Re: cdebconf 0.159

Quoting Régis Boudin (regis@boudin.name):

> Yes, I saw your email this morning and thought "it's not going to work". Happy to let you handle it, that was actually my hope :-). I'm mostly interested in knowing whether my approach is sensible or should be reverted.
>
> You can have look at cdebconf.templates and cdebconf.configuration, this should give you a pretty good idea of what I did (or at least intended to do).
> These are actually not part of the udebs, the only one that is is the description for the GTK fronted, though it could probably be moved to cdebconf.templates anyway.

I just marked the templates as translatable and part of the newly
introduced "sublevel 6" (that isn't counted in statistics).

I slightly changed the description of the GTK interface, which I found
too technical, in order to stay in line with the current complexity
level of D-I debconf templates.

It is likely that this messes up things somewhere, maybe even in D-I
localization outside cdebconf (as changes to introduce this new
sublevel are not trivial) but I'll handle problems in case they
happen..:-)

Once the new strings end up in sublevel 6, I'll populate this sublevel
with existing translations of debconf as a few of these strings are
indeed existing in debconf as well.