about bug #636211

Hello,

Firstly, I applied for Debian-installer improvements (GSoC 2012). My proposal is at [0].

I want to fix some bugs related to my project to understand debian-installer well.

I found bug #636211 [1] but I can't reproduce the problem. When I looked at the source code there should be a back button. Maybe request is for going back to interface select menu when back button is selected. I can do that but I'm not sure I understand the right thing.

I cloned latest code from GIT repository at Alioth and working on that code.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2012/StudentApplications/MesutcanKurt
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=636211
--
Mesutcan Kurt