The current kernel doesn't support the Logical Volume Manager. You may need to load the lvm-mod module.

Good day.

Few days ago found all our preseed-based installation stated failing with message

The current kernel doesn't support the Logical Volume Manager. You may need to load the lvm-mod module.

1) Preseed was untouched
2) We didn't download newer initrd/vmlinuz and using saved images to your servers (some days before they works fine for long time, now stops)
3) Inside VM it's possible to load dm-mod (initrd/vmlinuz match)
4) After loading module and returning back to installator same error appear.

I think something has been changed inside some udebs, but I have no skills to debug logs. Just in case syslog of installer:

http://desunote.ru/test/syslog.txt
http://desunote.ru/test/partman.txt
http://desunote.ru/test/hardware-summary.txt

The most strage thing: Wheezy and Squeezy  (!) installers both was broken. I feel somehow lost due 'stable' regression.