Re: "No kernel modules were found" PowerPC Businesscard and Netinst daily CDs

Hi Otavio,

That was with the "current" image as of when I wrote it -- yesterday, July 27th at 08:41 UTC.

I burned the image (Wheezy d-i, daily build, PowerPC Businesscard, from cdimage.debian.org) and booted it on one of my test G4 Macs. I reported what I saw: "No kernel modules were found". I didn't personally scan the CD to see if there were any kernel modules hiding on it in out-of-the-way closets. I let the installer do that for me. I figured it knew where to look better than I would.

I want to help (as a tester, not a developer) so if there's a different image I should try, please let me know.

Rick

PS: The corresponding sid d-i install CD is even worse. It has problems with choosing a language and can't get far enough to check for kernel modules.