Re: (forw) [SCM] UNNAMED PROJECT branch, master, updated. 34c9cfb5676eb4d97bc661139d6ff58acefb1e49

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 06:10:20AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Wouter, isn't there something missing in the way the partman-nbd
> directory is setup in D-I's git? I suspect there is a need for
> "naming" the project somewhere but can't figure out where.

Looks like it.

I copied some hooks from another repository in the d-i area, and Otavio
helped me configure those hooks a few days ago here at debconf. But I
didn't see any documentation as to how this is supposed to work, and
it's perfectly possible that I missed the obvious somewhere.

Anyone else here who knows what should really be done? Also, it might be
nice if this was documented somewhere obvious.

(unless it is, in which case please slap me and tell me where to look)

the following formula:

pi zz a